Help with Freeview Products
Freeview is a nationwide provider for digital free-to-air television & radio services, we don't make, supply or install any digital TV equipment.
However, to help you go digital with Freeview, we provide a world of info including a list of Approved Products to suit your viewing needs: from the basic models of digital receivers, TVs with Freeview|HD built-in, to MyFreeview digital recorders that provide you the ultimate in viewing freedom!
How do I choose the right product for me?
To ensure you get the right product for the best viewing experience, before you purchase any equipment, we recommend that you:
- Check your coverage using your full street address;
- Browse the What Do I Need section for correct equipment combinations!
Looking at the following will help you decide what you need to get every TV in your home ready for the digital TV experience with Freeview!
- The result of your coverage check;
- The equipment combinations to get either Freeview|HD or Freeview Satellite;
- As well as what you've already got (be it any TV, satellite dish or UHF aerial).
Where can I buy?
Got a question about your digital TV device?
To contact the manufacturer of a Freeview approved receiver or recorder, find your product or brand in the Freeview Approved Products List . Support email and phone numbers are listed next to the product.
Manufacturer's Support Team comprise of device experts who can best answer any questions you have about your device.