Known bugs on the TV Guide Mobile App
The new Freeview TV Guide app is the creation of many hours of hard work, innovation, testing and bug-fixing (a struggle which we're sure developers everywhere can relate with). But of course, there is always some teething issues.
The following are known bugs that were aware of and are working to fix:
- Shows in the incorrect genre list: Some titles are organised under the wrong genre.
- No Feature Documentaries titles: Notably in the Māori TV section. Check the TV Guide on our website for the title.
- Repeated reminders: You will receive repeated notifications on one plus channels.
- Apostrophe/ Ampersand not displayed correctly: example: “Piri's Tiki Tour” or “R&ir”
- Horizontal displays incorrect time: (Android only) when you turn your phone sideways it will display the incorrect time. Available fix: Press the 'On Now' button to take you to correct time.
Found a bug?
Let us know about the pesky bug via our Send Feedback form. You can do this on the mobile app (Menu>Settings>Send Feedback) or here on our website.