How do I update the Freeview On Demand app on my Smart TV?
The Freeview On Demand app on your TV should have updated to the new version before Monday 17 December; but it looks like yours has not. All you need to do is install the new Freeview On Demand app to keep watching great TV, on demand.
For users of the LG or Samsung Smart TV apps whose TVs fail to update automatically:
Please install the new Freeview On Demand smart TV app. Please see instructions below on how to do this.
- Press the home button on the remote to open the apps ribbon
- Open the LG Content Store
- Search for the Freeview app
- Select the Freeview On Demand app from the search results
- Update the app when prompted
- Open the Samsung Smart Hub
- Open the Apps tile
- Go to the My Apps page
- Highlight the Freeview app
- Hold down the OK button until the app menu appears
- Select Reinstall to install the latest version