Which products with Freeview On Demand can access the TVNZ OnDemand app? And which ones can't?
The following products with Freeview On Demand also have access to the TVNZ OnDemand app:
- 2015+ Samsung Smart TVs
- LG Smart TVs with webOS 3+
- 2017+ Panasonic Smart TVs
- Sony, TCL, Philips & Toshiba Smart TVs with Android OS 5.1+*
- SmartVU dongle
- SmartVU+ box
- DISH TV A2 recorder
* Other brands of Smart TVs running Android OS 5.1+ (such as Kogan & JVC Android TVs) are not supported by TVNZ, but may be able to download the TVNZ OnDemand app from the Google Play Store.
The following products with Freeview On Demand do not currently have access to the TVNZ OnDemand app:
- 2015-2016 LG Smart TVs
- 2015-2016 Panasonic Smart TVs
- VEON Smart TVs
- Konka Smart TVs
- Non-Android Smart TVs by HITACHI, KOGAN, Philips, TCL, TOSHIBA and SONY
- Non-Android Dish TV connected set-top boxes & recorders (T2100, T2200, S8100, S8200)
- Panasonic connected recorders
Viewers using these unsupported devices can access TVNZ OnDemand on desktops, smartphones, consoles and other supported products. Please see tvnz.co.nz to find other ways to watch.
And all of the above products can continue to access Freeview, including Live TV channels, other on-demand content, the TV Guide and other features, entirely subscription-free.