EQUIPMENT SUPPLY CHAIN INFORMATION
If you're interested in putting a product through the Freeview accreditation process – great! Just get in contact with us.
Products need to comply with these technical specifications in order to pass accreditation:
- Freeview|HD DTT Transmission Rules 3.0 | updated September 2014
- Freeview|HD iDTV Specification v3.0 | updated September 2014
- Freeview|HD DTT DTR Specification v3.0 | updated September 2014
- Freeview|HD DTT Receiver Specification v3.0 | updated September 2014
- Freeview Satellite DTH Tranmission Rules v1.8 | updated May 2014
- Freeview Satellite DTH DTR and Specification v1.01
Once accredited, you can apply the well-recognised Freeview logos on your product. For information on using the right Freeview logo, please download the latest Freeview brand guidelines here.
Freeview accredited retail stores are the best places to pick up the Freeview gear you need. As we don't sell any digital TV equipment, we provide accreditation to retailers who have a proven track record and stock Freeview approved products, so customers know they're getting the real McCoy!
Download the latest Freeview Brand Guidelines for information on using the Freeview logo suite and its application.
Freeview provides a free directory service to help viewers get in touch with you when they need help with Freeview installation.
Please note, being included in the directory does not mean you are Freeview accredited for the services you provide, nor does it give you the right to apply the Freeview logo. If you have any queries regarding this, please see here some information about Installer Accreditation and the use of the Freeview logos. If in doubt, feel free to contact us – thank you.